By Tim Redmond
I'm so happy that the New York Post is finally printing in San Francisco. There's just nothing like it in this country. The front page of the Dec. 7th issue, containing a report on the Iraq Study Group, has pictures of the faces of Baker and Hamiliton pasted onto monkeys' faces with the headline:
"Surrender Monkeys: Iraq panel urges U.S. to give up"
There really nothing in the story inside to justify that headline (although I wish there was; giving up at this point doesn't seem like such a terrible option, compared to all the others) but the Post doesn't care. It's a great cover, making a political point.
Now why can't the supposedly "liberal" dailies act like this?
Most Commented On
- "Colen and other panelists - May 22, 2013
- There's an article that addresses this issue in... - May 22, 2013
- Your repulsive. - May 22, 2013
- Lil Reese - May 22, 2013
- What is "staggering expense" if City doesn't repair potholes? - May 22, 2013
- nudist dating - May 22, 2013
- Public employee unions suck... - May 21, 2013
- interesting - May 21, 2013
- after first person dealing with progressives - May 21, 2013
- Mission of the Commons has - May 21, 2013