By Tim Redmond
I'm so happy that the New York Post is finally printing in San Francisco. There's just nothing like it in this country. The front page of the Dec. 7th issue, containing a report on the Iraq Study Group, has pictures of the faces of Baker and Hamiliton pasted onto monkeys' faces with the headline:
"Surrender Monkeys: Iraq panel urges U.S. to give up"
There really nothing in the story inside to justify that headline (although I wish there was; giving up at this point doesn't seem like such a terrible option, compared to all the others) but the Post doesn't care. It's a great cover, making a political point.
Now why can't the supposedly "liberal" dailies act like this?
Most Commented On
- Local journalists starting to catch onto Airbnb's subversion of - July 25, 2014
- My stars! - July 25, 2014
- Very Good Site - July 25, 2014
- Reading Comprehension Much? - July 24, 2014
- Damn The TL Is Wealthy - July 24, 2014
- no more freebies - July 24, 2014
- Prove It! - July 24, 2014
- SccEkXlzhYna - July 24, 2014
- jQzeuXpmpHkJZ - July 24, 2014
- How i got cured of Hiv - July 24, 2014