By Tim Redmond
I'm so happy that the New York Post is finally printing in San Francisco. There's just nothing like it in this country. The front page of the Dec. 7th issue, containing a report on the Iraq Study Group, has pictures of the faces of Baker and Hamiliton pasted onto monkeys' faces with the headline:
"Surrender Monkeys: Iraq panel urges U.S. to give up"
There really nothing in the story inside to justify that headline (although I wish there was; giving up at this point doesn't seem like such a terrible option, compared to all the others) but the Post doesn't care. It's a great cover, making a political point.
Now why can't the supposedly "liberal" dailies act like this?
Most Commented On
- Greg, most of your ideas are tired old rehashes too. - April 17, 2014
- Dismissing all growth as a "bubble" is something the left loves - April 17, 2014
- In the same spirit - April 17, 2014
- Vacancy control will never happen because it is a State-wide - April 17, 2014
- No, Greg, if an Ellised building subsequently condo converts - April 17, 2014
- Nobody in Sacramento will listen to Campos - April 17, 2014
- The more we throw money at the homeless, - April 17, 2014
- this is the spell caster that save my home - April 17, 2014
- in-case you are in need of help you can contact him - April 17, 2014
- That man is great, you can contact him via email obasispelltempl - April 17, 2014