By Tim Redmond
Look for Matier and Ross to report on the Chronicle tomorrow (Thursday) that Mark Leno's team has taken a poll on how he would fare in a challenge against Carole Migden for state Senate in 2008.
The poll, I'm told, was encouraging to the Leno camp. The Assemblyman will make up his mind in January, but I'm getting the strong sense that this is going to be a go.
And what a political free-for-all it will be.
Most Commented On
- FUUGUmmPWixbEuLgP - April 20, 2014
- UUBIhhgKmabXBsaR - April 20, 2014
- This is my testimony about - April 20, 2014
- he is a great spell caster - April 20, 2014
- a good spell caster online - April 20, 2014
- Hiv cure - April 20, 2014
- bjyxnoNDXT - April 20, 2014
- OmxMEPcEhJHd - April 20, 2014
- xsDWLcPbLJNMRkqC - April 20, 2014
- HslYYjexuMHjlNjglkVi - April 20, 2014