By Tim Redmond
UPDATE: Mark Leno has written a letter to Fog City Journal saying that his run against Carole Migden isn't really official yet.
So I just called Leno to check it, and he says he won't make a final final decision until mid-January. But "I'm looking at it very seriously," he said, and added: "I'm getting a lot of encouragement from local labor leaders."
I told him that, from everything I'm hearing, it's seems pretty clear to me that he's in the race. "It's certainly looking that way," he responded.
So there you have it. That's about as close to an unofficial official announcement as you get.
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014
- They're outraged but they don't want any Palestinians in - August 7, 2014
- At least we have the - August 7, 2014
- Yeah the Sunni and Shia have - August 7, 2014
- The US and UK and later - August 7, 2014
- But they did not exist until - August 7, 2014