by Amanda Witherell
If you didn't make it down to Memphis for the Third National Media Reform Conference, there was a great show on Democracy Now this morning about it. Amy Goodman and Juan Gonzalez are broadcasting from Tennessee for the duration of the conference and had a conversation this morning with Robert McChesney of the Free Press and Jonathan Adelstein, one of the two Democratic FCC commissioners. Here's the show.
And here's the conference, where you can find the latest and greatest on media, which is supposed to be giving you the latest and greatest of what's going on in the world.
Most Commented On
- Beyond the bros - July 22, 2014
- Insurance Commissioner to CPUC: Tech "rideshare" companies must - July 22, 2014
- An SFBG endorsement i probably worth about nine votes - July 22, 2014
- Yes, SFBG has a long history of slipping racism into music - July 22, 2014
- White People - July 22, 2014
- Yes It Says That I Am A Real San Franciscan - July 21, 2014
- The SFBC is a member of the - July 21, 2014
- If You Want To Pay The True Cost It Is Fine With Me - July 21, 2014
- Those Are Mostly Environmentalist Groups - July 21, 2014
- How Is The SFBC Affecting Housing Policy? - July 21, 2014