By Tim Redmond
Does Newsom's press secretary, Peter Ragone, really think it's helpful to launch personal insults at members of the Board of Supervisors? Or has this whole Yalie thing gotten so out of hand that he's lost his mind?
Check this out from the LA Times:
Some supervisors have suggested that Newsom should spend more time trying to lower the city's high unsolved-murder rate than talking about a high-profile assault case.
"His outrage needs to be re-proportioned toward the most severe crimes and less to those that affect his own political image outside San Francisco," said Supervisor Ross Mirkirimi, who represents a high-crime district.
Responded Ragone: "Ross Mirkirimi can't walk and chew gum at the same time. What he doesn't understand is that the mayor of a major American city has to be able to focus on more than one thing at once."
Most Commented On
- "I am not the biggest fan of - December 21, 2013
- Wonderful article! People - December 21, 2013
- Here's The Evidence That The - December 21, 2013
- And you wonder why people - December 21, 2013
- I agree. Marcos has a really - December 21, 2013
- wine bars - December 21, 2013
- "That's how the shuttles came - December 21, 2013
- Amen! - December 21, 2013
- God forbid that people have - December 21, 2013
- You can't seriously be so - December 21, 2013