By Tim Redmond
Does Newsom's press secretary, Peter Ragone, really think it's helpful to launch personal insults at members of the Board of Supervisors? Or has this whole Yalie thing gotten so out of hand that he's lost his mind?
Check this out from the LA Times:
Some supervisors have suggested that Newsom should spend more time trying to lower the city's high unsolved-murder rate than talking about a high-profile assault case.
"His outrage needs to be re-proportioned toward the most severe crimes and less to those that affect his own political image outside San Francisco," said Supervisor Ross Mirkirimi, who represents a high-crime district.
Responded Ragone: "Ross Mirkirimi can't walk and chew gum at the same time. What he doesn't understand is that the mayor of a major American city has to be able to focus on more than one thing at once."
Most Commented On
- Dude, recycling is collected at your home. - July 10, 2014
- What about the city's monopoly on almost everything it does - July 10, 2014
- Posting personal photos is very creepy - July 10, 2014
- GuestHope is a troll. Ignore him. - July 10, 2014
- @GuestHOPE-Why the continuous - July 10, 2014
- If you really want more diversity in SF then you would want - July 10, 2014
- What about David Chiu's failing CIVIL GIDEON ???? Deja Vu. - July 10, 2014
- ABC7's pedestrian safety coverage courts controversy - July 10, 2014
- I will be back in a day or - July 10, 2014
- Elderly assisted living facility residents face eviction - July 10, 2014