By Tim Redmond
The prospect of Mark Leno running against Carole Migden has set off an intriguing little internal political tiff in the progressive community. Chris Daly has a lovely little hit piece in BeyondChron about Barnes, Mosher, Whitehurst, Lauter and Parnters, the nasty political consulting firm, and in the process, he goes after Leno for his association with the frim and suggests that the Leno challenge could be primarily driven by the consultants' desire for more cash.
That appears to put Daly in the Migden camp on this one, which isn't surprising, since he's been friendly with her in the past. But it makes the potential race all the more interesting.
Most Commented On
- Yeah, the poster has the sort - July 11, 2014
- Insanity - July 11, 2014
- You're in point of fact a - July 11, 2014
- Treasure Island is about to be stolen from San Franciscans - July 11, 2014
- Same old myth - July 11, 2014
- NSA surveillance scandal goes full tilt clown - July 11, 2014
- uber and lyft cars - July 11, 2014
- Would be happy to talk to you - July 11, 2014
- Yeah, that probably is Lilli - July 11, 2014
- LOL, so SFBG complains about soaring RE values and yet at the - July 11, 2014