By Tim Redmond
The prospect of Mark Leno running against Carole Migden has set off an intriguing little internal political tiff in the progressive community. Chris Daly has a lovely little hit piece in BeyondChron about Barnes, Mosher, Whitehurst, Lauter and Parnters, the nasty political consulting firm, and in the process, he goes after Leno for his association with the frim and suggests that the Leno challenge could be primarily driven by the consultants' desire for more cash.
That appears to put Daly in the Migden camp on this one, which isn't surprising, since he's been friendly with her in the past. But it makes the potential race all the more interesting.
Most Commented On
- Well we certainly can't have - December 18, 2013
- Homeless are disgusting - December 18, 2013
- Not a joke? - December 18, 2013
- Says the Guest who always - December 18, 2013
- I'm always going to favor - December 18, 2013
- So really, the big pressing issue here is....what??? - December 18, 2013
- "I know a FEW teachers who have bought a home in SF" - December 18, 2013
- Lucas\Chrissy Field - December 18, 2013
- The SGBG stands for San - December 18, 2013
- UPSET - December 18, 2013