By Tim Redmond
That's the only conclusion I could reach after reading this piece of garbage that was until recently sitting high on the front page of the SF Weekly website.
It's fine for journalists to be cynical. It's fine to challenge the conventional wisdom. But all I got from this piece -- and frankly, all I get a lot of the time from Matt Smith -- is how much San Francisco sucks, how lame all of us who love this city are, how stupid local politics is, and how nobody who is a part of the fabric of this town is anything but a witless moron who can't possibly live up to Mr. Smith's standards.
Matt: Why do you live here?
Most Commented On
- oEWlFRRxKQEBaX - March 11, 2014
- The GOP Rating is Almost Negative - March 10, 2014
- Charlotte Shultz's slush fund - March 10, 2014
- Good Reporting Guardian - March 10, 2014
- Did it ever occur to you that - March 10, 2014
- Did it occur to you that she - March 10, 2014
- Is there a more bourgeois cause than white people's - March 10, 2014
- Was this article written by a - March 10, 2014
- The British did not vote for - March 10, 2014
- Separation of non-orthogonal concerns in software architecture - March 10, 2014