By Tim Redmond
That's the only conclusion I could reach after reading this piece of garbage that was until recently sitting high on the front page of the SF Weekly website.
It's fine for journalists to be cynical. It's fine to challenge the conventional wisdom. But all I got from this piece -- and frankly, all I get a lot of the time from Matt Smith -- is how much San Francisco sucks, how lame all of us who love this city are, how stupid local politics is, and how nobody who is a part of the fabric of this town is anything but a witless moron who can't possibly live up to Mr. Smith's standards.
Matt: Why do you live here?
Most Commented On
- Small Business Awards 2013: La Victoria Bakery - July 28, 2014
- Here's your gentrification-eviction-displacement electro theme - July 28, 2014
- Hey Guest /Anonymous, there are way more negative comments - July 28, 2014
- Tenant Judith Barrett is - July 28, 2014
- The funny part about that is - July 28, 2014
- He's also famous for his - July 28, 2014
- People, let's all get along - July 28, 2014
- Yes, I forget this is personal for him - July 28, 2014
- Marcos is a renowned Middle East and housing expert - July 28, 2014
- Self-appointed expert Marcos - July 28, 2014