By Tim Redmond
That's the only conclusion I could reach after reading this piece of garbage that was until recently sitting high on the front page of the SF Weekly website.
It's fine for journalists to be cynical. It's fine to challenge the conventional wisdom. But all I got from this piece -- and frankly, all I get a lot of the time from Matt Smith -- is how much San Francisco sucks, how lame all of us who love this city are, how stupid local politics is, and how nobody who is a part of the fabric of this town is anything but a witless moron who can't possibly live up to Mr. Smith's standards.
Matt: Why do you live here?
Most Commented On
- Airbnb makes small admission on tax issue, saying its hosts - July 26, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 26, 2014
- Toxic Turf. - July 26, 2014
- ZpoyYPMxgxyVWaj - July 26, 2014
- FXbMIGeEyTf - July 26, 2014
- A green San Francisco? - July 26, 2014
- we covered that this week - July 26, 2014
- I understand that the SFBC - July 26, 2014
- San Francisco needs - July 26, 2014
- Artificial turf - July 26, 2014