By Sarah Phelan
"Eturb, ut te" is "Et tu, Brutus" spelled backwards.
As such it seems a fittingly ass-backwards phrase to sum up the dynamics of the Newsom affair, which is so Shakespearian in terms of the lust, the lies and the betrayals, which ultimately led to yesterday's potentially career-shattering revelations, yet seems so ass-backwards in so many ways. Very very suturbing.
Most Commented On
- OMG, not white males again? - December 18, 2013
- I already knew all of that, - December 18, 2013
- Child of Sorrows - December 18, 2013
- Child of sorrows - December 18, 2013
- yeah you do indeed read that screen name correctly - December 18, 2013
- Yes, and that in turn is a variation of the common progressive - December 18, 2013
- So true, a common mantra of the left is that nobody should be - December 18, 2013
- Some give socialism a bad name... - December 18, 2013
- But seniors and the disabled cannot ride a bike and a - December 18, 2013
- Yes and true, but the "solution" may be worse than the problem - December 18, 2013