By Tim Redmond
I'm still waiting to hear something from Carole Migden about this truly offensive blog post by her former aide, Michael Colbruno.
For the record, this attack on Mark Leno started when right-wingers went after him for opposing Proposition 83. We opposed Prop. 83, too. So did San Francisco Sheriff Mike Hennessey. So, I'm told by Migden's office, did Migden.
I left word for Migden two days ago. She ought ot come out and say that this is bullshit and that she won't have her supporters pulling this stuff. (And if any of Leno's people try to do the same kind os smear-stuff, I hope he smacks them down as well.)
Most Commented On
- oEWlFRRxKQEBaX - March 11, 2014
- The GOP Rating is Almost Negative - March 10, 2014
- Charlotte Shultz's slush fund - March 10, 2014
- Good Reporting Guardian - March 10, 2014
- Did it ever occur to you that - March 10, 2014
- Did it occur to you that she - March 10, 2014
- Is there a more bourgeois cause than white people's - March 10, 2014
- Was this article written by a - March 10, 2014
- The British did not vote for - March 10, 2014
- Separation of non-orthogonal concerns in software architecture - March 10, 2014