By Steven T. Jones
As if Gavin girlfriend Jennifer Siebel's woman-blaming comments in the Sunday Chronicle weren't bad enough, you ought to check out her comment (assuming it is her, that is) to the SFist. It's downright batty, not to mention even more vicious in its attack on Ruby Rippey-Tourk. My favorite part: "i am not going to blindly support a woman who has cheated on her husband multiple times and watch while my boyfriend is the only one who gets punished..and, what, for something a long time ago when the man was going through a crises- divorce, the loss of his mother, the pressures of being mayor, etc. and he was vulnerable and lonely? and, what's your definition of affair? he's been so hurt by this all -- personally and professionally- and it was a few nothing incidents when she showed up passed out outside of his door. come on guys, have a heart. I have tried to see Ruby's side of the story but unfortunately everyone near to her has stories and says she is bad news."
Just think about the many, many implications of that one for a second. The mind reels.
Most Commented On
- Yes, the Twitter tax deal is only criticized because people do - December 20, 2013
- True. At least if Greg moved to Venezuela, then he would have a - December 20, 2013
- We're all a lot better off than we were in the 1960's so - December 20, 2013
- If you don't like your job, get another one - December 20, 2013
- If Twitter had left SF, there would be even less money for - December 20, 2013
- I do not support special treatment for any class of worker - December 20, 2013
- 73% of voters disagree with you. - December 20, 2013
- As always, stereotypes are not helpful - December 20, 2013
- Except that Ed Lee never made a promise, Aunt Tom - December 20, 2013
- Should be easy for you to cite a refutation if there have been - December 20, 2013