By Sarah Phelan
Pardon my French, but the hazy memories excuse that White House spokesperson Tony snow trotted out today is one of the most lame-ass explanations that the Bush administration has trotted out to date.
Ask yourself this: if you were running this country, would you expect anyone to believe that you could not remember who came up with the radical notion to fire ALL 93 federal prosecutors?
And if they really can't remember, they should not be running a country, least of all the United States. Look what happened the last time they couldn't "remember" who leaked Valerie Plame's name.
Most Commented On
- Editing required - March 13, 2014
- "It's not about people being smart or dumb - March 13, 2014
- CCSF - March 13, 2014
- The same goes for the D8 - March 13, 2014
- prove your case - March 13, 2014
- Silly person - trolls are so - March 13, 2014
- Actually, it was peaceful - March 13, 2014
- David Chiu is owned by - March 13, 2014
- no they are just poor workers - March 13, 2014
- All the people mentioned - March 13, 2014