By Sarah Phelan
By now, everyone knows that all the presidential candidates have posted their profiles at MySpace (Current most popular: Barack Obama with 75754 friends. Poor Hillary: 3355 friends -- Ed.)
But did you know that Rudy Giuliani’s MySpace profile is set to private—meaning you have to be one of his “friends” before you can read all about him.
Fellow SFBG staffer, Paula, was totally unimpressed and zinged him an email to say, "You're a public official. How dare you set your profile to private!"
We’ll let you know if she ever gets a response.
Seems to us that if you're running for president, you'd want people to know about you. D'oh. Unless of course you have some deep dark agenda that only your political "friends" get to hear about in advance.
Most Commented On
- Fatshion - December 13, 2013
- Who gets paid to pump gas - December 13, 2013
- More people would bike if it - December 13, 2013
- I think more people would... - December 13, 2013
- Thanks, El Dedo, for factual - December 13, 2013
- But I am correct - December 13, 2013
- Hundreds of lawsuits say otherwise - December 13, 2013
- Biking could be for everyone if we wanted - December 13, 2013
- Biking could be for everyone...if we wanted it to be - December 13, 2013
- Why is it always an external - December 13, 2013