By Sarah Phelan
By now, everyone knows that all the presidential candidates have posted their profiles at MySpace (Current most popular: Barack Obama with 75754 friends. Poor Hillary: 3355 friends -- Ed.)
But did you know that Rudy Giuliani’s MySpace profile is set to private—meaning you have to be one of his “friends” before you can read all about him.
Fellow SFBG staffer, Paula, was totally unimpressed and zinged him an email to say, "You're a public official. How dare you set your profile to private!"
We’ll let you know if she ever gets a response.
Seems to us that if you're running for president, you'd want people to know about you. D'oh. Unless of course you have some deep dark agenda that only your political "friends" get to hear about in advance.
Most Commented On
- secret of success in life - April 16, 2014
- We don't need a lawsuit - April 16, 2014
- My "notions" are based on real life experiences - April 16, 2014
- Interesting take, Greg - April 16, 2014
- Thank you. Not one *ucking penny in tax increases. - April 16, 2014
- OMG, is this real? so finally - April 16, 2014
- Rent control is an unfair two - April 16, 2014
- No, I think I nailed it. - April 16, 2014
- Sure, let's elect the MTA. - April 16, 2014
- We already do. We just don't - April 16, 2014