By Steven T. Jones
Like a bad movie that gets turned into a worse sequel, actress Jennifer Siebel has returned to the pages of another Bay Area corporate daily for another vapid puff piece filled with lines that will make grown women groan.
But conspicuously missing from this profile of Mayor Gavin Newsom's girlfriend are gratuitous (and possibly libelous) shots that she took at her boyfriend's controversial former fling, Ruby Rippey-Tourk, sins that Siebel magnified with over-the-top comments she posted on the SFist. That incident earned the blog more than 600 comments on a single thread, and they today return to that comment-cow with a funny post. But aside from priceless quotes, such as "I grew up in a very beautiful, magical bubble," Siebel this time manages to avoid politics, character assassination, or, really, anything of substance. I suppose that's progress.
Most Commented On
- Because Googlers - December 9, 2013
- Every single person who works - December 9, 2013
- You are dead on right, it's - December 9, 2013
- While we are at it lets also - December 9, 2013
- The bums lost. Get over it - December 9, 2013
- This hurts the housing rights movement - December 9, 2013
- I found Alper's caricature - December 9, 2013
- The Tech Industry's Ageism Problem - December 9, 2013
- The crime isn't kidnapping; - December 9, 2013
- I find it disturbing that - December 9, 2013