By Tim Redmond
You've seen the late-night cable-TV ads. You've seen the drag queens portraying him on Halloween in the Castro. He fixes my teeth (well, one of his associates does, but I've met The Man.) And now Beth Spotswood wants him to run for mayor!.
I love her candidates list: Brian Boitano, Cheech Marin ("you know what the mayor's office is missing? A bong"), and -- of course -- George Clooney ("he's already broken up with Jennifer Siebel.") But I'm voting for Dr. Jang.
Most Commented On
- Remember what started this - July 27, 2014
- Go back to your mother's basement, troll - July 27, 2014
- San Francisco needs more buses, less cars - July 27, 2014
- Left out - July 27, 2014
- JbqSETCBdCoSL - July 27, 2014
- Where I was on the day President Kennedy was shot - July 27, 2014
- And joysticks for all - July 27, 2014
- Marcos' Judaism is relevant only when it comes to - July 27, 2014
- hqQqnukbsN - July 27, 2014
- mvajoCbAui - July 27, 2014