By Tim Redmond
I got a chance to talk briefly last night with Rep. Jerry McNerney, the man who defeated Richard Pombo, and I asked him what the Democrats would do after Bush vetoes the Iraq funding cutoff. "Bring it back again, and again, and again," he told me. "That's what I would do."
At least it's a plan.
Most Commented On
- Progressives are so certain that they are right 100% of the time - March 14, 2014
- Or people buy black market cigs in the same way that they buy - March 14, 2014
- Can someone please explain to - March 14, 2014
- People don't NEED a lot of - March 14, 2014
- ABC7's pedestrian safety coverage courts controversy - March 14, 2014
- Yep, he is just playing the race card - March 14, 2014
- I always shop at Colma and Serramonte anyway - March 14, 2014
- Government by zip code is discrimination - March 14, 2014
- BS - March 14, 2014
- Everyone knows to buy the ugliest home on the block so that - March 14, 2014