By Tim Redmond
I got a chance to talk briefly last night with Rep. Jerry McNerney, the man who defeated Richard Pombo, and I asked him what the Democrats would do after Bush vetoes the Iraq funding cutoff. "Bring it back again, and again, and again," he told me. "That's what I would do."
At least it's a plan.
Most Commented On
- Uber - March 11, 2014
- Chris Dolan is available - March 11, 2014
- oEWlFRRxKQEBaX - March 11, 2014
- The GOP Rating is Almost Negative - March 10, 2014
- Charlotte Shultz's slush fund - March 10, 2014
- Good Reporting Guardian - March 10, 2014
- Did it ever occur to you that - March 10, 2014
- Did it occur to you that she - March 10, 2014
- Is there a more bourgeois cause than white people's - March 10, 2014
- Was this article written by a - March 10, 2014