By Tim Redmond
I run into Bill Lockyer, the former state Attorney General (now treasurer) waiting his chance to get on stage. I explain to him that his successor, Jerry Brown, has formally closed any investigation in to the merger that gave Dean Singleton control over almost every daily newspaper in the Bay Area. "Any thoughts on that?" I ask.
"No. He's elected, and I've moved on."
Good to know your heart was in it, Bill.
Most Commented On
- More lives would be saved by cyclists obeying the traffic laws - December 10, 2013
- Apologize? Steven brags about publishing false information - December 10, 2013
- Well stated. I tried to - December 10, 2013
- Many activists also have an - December 10, 2013
- House party - December 10, 2013
- Bus Stops - December 10, 2013
- Steven would rather eat his own shit than publicly apologize. - December 10, 2013
- Sad State of Reporting - December 10, 2013
- To fix the housing cost - December 10, 2013
- Googler here - December 10, 2013