By Tim Redmond
The warm up for John Edwards is L.A. Rep. Maxine Waters -- and she utterly steals the show. "We cannot deal with our domestic agenda until we end this war in Iraq," she says to rousing cheers. She talks about "the most dastardly lie ever told to the American people by their president." She goes through an amazing litany of what's gone wrong in Iraq, then says:
"Democrats, your presidential candidates and elected officials must stop nuancing and playing it safe."
I'm voting Maxine for president.
Most Commented On
- Lighten up progressives. - July 11, 2014
- patients have civil rights too - July 11, 2014
- So what? - July 11, 2014
- You know - July 11, 2014
- Uh - July 11, 2014
- Good - no new housing for anyone, ANYWHERE!! - July 11, 2014
- I was there and have this to say, - July 11, 2014
- pot legallitty exactly like prohibitions end.... - July 11, 2014
- Yes, those poor indigent firefighters. - July 11, 2014
- SF GATE - July 11, 2014