By Tim Redmond
Here's one of the saddest statistics I've seen in a long time: California will soon spend more money on prisons than on its university system.
Everyone in Sacramento seems to agree this is wrong. Nobody does a damn thing about it.
In fact, the state Legislature just agreed to spend another $8 billion on more prison beds.
More on this tomorrow.
Most Commented On
- Fact: noun. something that actually exists; reality; truth. - April 18, 2014
- DR.LOVESPELL IS THE REAL SPELL CASTER - April 18, 2014
- kbbSfqrybRHgwdDhO - April 18, 2014
- Hello What a great and - April 18, 2014
- Hello I am carol - April 18, 2014
- i am Michael Davis from Los - April 18, 2014
- WSTIplStATvoUMI - April 18, 2014
- tifhALBCiBgXohWZjVNj - April 18, 2014
- QcWUdNcXLTWG - April 18, 2014
- FLkyXhOlYKUEYFqR - April 18, 2014