By Sarah Phelan
TGIF: Tim Griffin Is Former
I like to check news outlets on Fridays, because that's when further installments in the Bush Scandals tend to hit.
This Friday's installment is the resignation of Tim Griffin, the ex-aide to Rove who was shoehorned into the US Attorney's Office, following the firing of Bud Cummins. Today, Griffin says he's leaving his position as interim U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Arkansas "to pursue opportunities in the private sector".
Maybe the Bushies believe they can appease folks by removing "a few bad apples," Abu Ghraib style. But by now the American public must have cottoned on to the fact that the Bush rot runs all the way through the barrel. Right?
Most Commented On
- Too funny - December 21, 2013
- So because someone is wrong on one thing - December 21, 2013
- What's more, it's a myth - December 21, 2013
- >>>since these techies refuse - December 21, 2013
- No one gives a shit what it is - December 21, 2013
- TIm Draper - who wants to split CA into 6 different states? - December 21, 2013
- It's no longer anywhere near 73% - December 21, 2013
- It's 51% now - December 21, 2013
- Where do you live and where - December 21, 2013
- I'm glad the BG (the - December 21, 2013