By Sarah Phelan
TGIF: Tim Griffin Is Former
I like to check news outlets on Fridays, because that's when further installments in the Bush Scandals tend to hit.
This Friday's installment is the resignation of Tim Griffin, the ex-aide to Rove who was shoehorned into the US Attorney's Office, following the firing of Bud Cummins. Today, Griffin says he's leaving his position as interim U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Arkansas "to pursue opportunities in the private sector".
Maybe the Bushies believe they can appease folks by removing "a few bad apples," Abu Ghraib style. But by now the American public must have cottoned on to the fact that the Bush rot runs all the way through the barrel. Right?
- GHXrYngWdK - August 20, 2014
- THPyBgsRSP - August 20, 2014
- YRgXEsMsPcBjNVto - August 20, 2014
- WashfIbaGQoQ - August 20, 2014
- ZJdUDSApSkLQ - August 20, 2014
- HIV CURE BY DR. ORAEDE - August 20, 2014
- NIQvxQOjKvz - August 20, 2014
- PaIsZyhCrVr - August 20, 2014
- NBhKDuLGGxzDc - August 20, 2014
- TnCytDFEKjQ - August 20, 2014