By Sarah Phelan
TGIF: Tim Griffin Is Former
I like to check news outlets on Fridays, because that's when further installments in the Bush Scandals tend to hit.
This Friday's installment is the resignation of Tim Griffin, the ex-aide to Rove who was shoehorned into the US Attorney's Office, following the firing of Bud Cummins. Today, Griffin says he's leaving his position as interim U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Arkansas "to pursue opportunities in the private sector".
Maybe the Bushies believe they can appease folks by removing "a few bad apples," Abu Ghraib style. But by now the American public must have cottoned on to the fact that the Bush rot runs all the way through the barrel. Right?
Most Commented On
- Takeaway - July 24, 2014
- SjfYuJwJIydOdbkh - July 24, 2014
- hope you will share so much - July 24, 2014
- Emma on Twitter - July 24, 2014
- Because their non-tech jobs are 50% female - July 24, 2014
- If you dont vote yes on the bond - you will be stuck - July 24, 2014
- I remember in the late 80s - July 24, 2014
- And anti-union, too. The - July 24, 2014
- Diversity necessary, skills be damned - July 24, 2014
- It's SFBG who is raising a race issue here - July 24, 2014