by Amanda Witherell
We just got a note back from Wyatt Buchanan, who reported last week in the Chron on the city's plan for Community Choice Aggregation. In the story he wrote: "A PG&E spokesperson did not return calls for comment. Instead, a message left with PG&E was returned by a spokeswoman for the Chamber of Commerce."
We asked the Chamber's VP of Communications Carol Piasente about it, and she said it was because their poll about CCA came out the same day. "They [PG&E] assumed he was calling about the poll and he wasn't," she said about why the call got referred to her organization.
Buchanan confirmed that he called specifically about CCA.
Most Commented On
- The buses ARE the riders. No - December 22, 2013
- Regarding Paula Tejada- rent - December 21, 2013
- Do you like music from the - December 21, 2013
- Yeah, I remember when - December 21, 2013
- So you rather them drive to - December 21, 2013
- That's absurd and you know - December 21, 2013
- Too funny - December 21, 2013
- So because someone is wrong on one thing - December 21, 2013
- What's more, it's a myth - December 21, 2013
- >>>since these techies refuse - December 21, 2013