by Amanda Witherell
We just got a note back from Wyatt Buchanan, who reported last week in the Chron on the city's plan for Community Choice Aggregation. In the story he wrote: "A PG&E spokesperson did not return calls for comment. Instead, a message left with PG&E was returned by a spokeswoman for the Chamber of Commerce."
We asked the Chamber's VP of Communications Carol Piasente about it, and she said it was because their poll about CCA came out the same day. "They [PG&E] assumed he was calling about the poll and he wasn't," she said about why the call got referred to her organization.
Buchanan confirmed that he called specifically about CCA.
Most Commented On
- "The Clean up the Plaza folks - March 16, 2014
- Absolute Garbage. But I - March 16, 2014
- It's so funny when - March 16, 2014
- Did you watch the video provided? - March 16, 2014
- Hi Greg - just to be clear, I - March 15, 2014
- And who will stop the cops - March 15, 2014
- In your opinion does Mr - March 15, 2014
- You guys are two peas in a pod - March 15, 2014
- Hey Shake, what do you think about homicide? - March 15, 2014
- Stopping people from running amok - March 15, 2014