By Steven T. Jones
Leave it to the poets to find just the right few words, which is what punk legend, performance artist, and former mayoral candidate Jello Biafra did in today's Chronicle. In an article on how Chicken John is running for mayor, Biafra distilled down the perfect pair of descriptors for Mayor Gavin Newsom: mean and shallow.
There's much I could say to elaborate on why that's so insightful, but for now, I think it's better to just let Jello's words gel. Or maybe to use his complete quote: "I think what (Chicken John) wants is an impact. The more he uses his sense of humor to lampoon how mean and shallow Newsom is, the more people will be inspired to vote for him."
Most Commented On
- Exactly. It must have a - April 16, 2014
- The Best Spell caster... Thanks to Prophet Ibu - April 16, 2014
- EsqGxhaSFO - April 16, 2014
- uSDPPdssFIKHP - April 16, 2014
- Stop puffing the ganja and - April 15, 2014
- Subsidized bus riders - April 15, 2014
- The name is Benito - April 15, 2014
- how i got my soulmate back - April 15, 2014
- I HATE DAVID CAMPOS!!!!!!!!!! - April 15, 2014
- baba maliga is a real spell caster - April 15, 2014