By Sarah Phelan
Contrary to appearances, Ed Jew is not the supervisor for Chinatown/Burlingame.
Another missive from Ed Jew's attorney, Steven F. Gruel.
This time following his July 16 arraignment in San Francisco Superior court on the District Attorney's charges. And this time insisting that, contrary to City Attorney Dennis Herrera's "speculation and argument that the criminal proceedings will be protracted, Supervisor Jew did NOT waive his rights to a speedy trial."
Hey, with Gruel anticipating a trial before mid-October, maybe Jew will inspire a whole new category of Halloween costumes. Like a cardboard cutout of Jew standing outside his D4 house.
Most Commented On
- You honestly believe that? - July 25, 2014
- PY, you're up early today! - July 25, 2014
- soccercomplex - July 25, 2014
- ZjFEnIWzdDRHkwl - July 25, 2014
- You sure showed her, keyboard - July 25, 2014
- Say what? Maybe you should be - July 25, 2014
- The US government is morally bankrupt - July 25, 2014
- uWBZVeYJNjDqkBKT - July 25, 2014
- KDwLAXQpXXoGyi - July 25, 2014
- the heat in Walnut Creek - July 25, 2014