By Tim Redmond
Just in case anyone out there is still wondering about the basic economics of the oil industry: When you raise the price of gas, the oil companies make more money. This has been true forever, and it's true today.
Gee, why would all these refineries be off line at the same time? Why would supplies be so tight? Is it because of those rotten environmentalists -- or do high gas prices and limited supplies actually make good business sense for Chevron?
Most Commented On
- REjFcnpKIuXcLVMWu - July 25, 2014
- The bike lanes are actually - July 25, 2014
- Sure, if I scaled back my life, I would drive less - July 25, 2014
- You benefit from vehicles and roads even if you do not own a car - July 25, 2014
- LOL, so I have to produce evidence but you do not? - July 25, 2014
- yUomWWJqsFXwS - July 25, 2014
- Local journalists starting to catch onto Airbnb's subversion of - July 25, 2014
- My stars! - July 25, 2014
- Very Good Site - July 25, 2014
- Reading Comprehension Much? - July 24, 2014