By Tim Redmond
What's annoying is that the mayor is trying to blame the supervisors for delaying the contract. What -- they should have rushed to approve it even as the prime vendor was telling the rest of the world that it wasn't interested in this line of business any more? The supes should have done no due diligence and just gone along with what the mayor wanted?
Newsom's big election-year initiative has just burned down, and he's looking for a scapegoat. It's your own fault, My. Mayor; it was a bad deal from day one.
Most Commented On
- Learn the facts about the damaging stadium lighting ! - July 25, 2014
- Video available to learn more - July 25, 2014
- Learn more in the video about this project - July 25, 2014
- Israel will stop when Hamas - July 25, 2014
- I know! - July 25, 2014
- A bunch of honkys, - July 25, 2014
- Beach Chalet Ballot Initiative - July 25, 2014
- You mean like a communist - July 25, 2014
- hello Jaclyn :P - July 25, 2014
- Ginsburg was hired to fuck - July 25, 2014