By Tim Redmond
What's annoying is that the mayor is trying to blame the supervisors for delaying the contract. What -- they should have rushed to approve it even as the prime vendor was telling the rest of the world that it wasn't interested in this line of business any more? The supes should have done no due diligence and just gone along with what the mayor wanted?
Newsom's big election-year initiative has just burned down, and he's looking for a scapegoat. It's your own fault, My. Mayor; it was a bad deal from day one.
- Cameroon,i must tell you about a wonderful doctor that cure my - August 21, 2014
- i happy living with it, and i went into research on how i can g - August 21, 2014
- Vulnerable San Francisco ignores growing tech bubble talk - August 21, 2014
- SPELL CASTER THAT BRING MY EX LOVER BACK IN JUST 48HOURS - August 21, 2014
- One can keep all the existing - August 21, 2014
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014