This one's a real corker. Iran's national nightmarish, Holocaust-denying president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad spoke today at Columbia University -- in the interests of promoting democratic exchange, of course! And to help Americans who have "suffered in diverse ways and have been deprived of access to accurate information." Columbia's president Lee Bollinger asked him what he called a "tough question": What about the persecution of gays in his country?
The response: "In Iran, we don't have homosexuals like in your country."
Pic from -- oh dear, strange bedfellows -- glennbeck.com
Hey Ahmadinegay, bite my gay Arab ass, and then work me on the wicked dance floor of your life. One look at your alterna-beard and sassy coif and my gaydar goes apewild.
PS. Nice shoes, Mahry.
PPS. "Too hobbit"
Most Commented On
- Elderly assisted living facility residents face eviction - July 10, 2014
- You know exactly what you’re - July 10, 2014
- You are perfectly free to give some of your profit to a - July 10, 2014
- But wait, Steven, Muni only recovers 20% of its costs in fares - July 10, 2014
- Barbie gets a makeover, San Francisco-style - July 10, 2014
- LA siren BANKS enchants The Independent | SF Music - July 10, 2014
- A Canola oil fire, maybe? | SF Music - July 10, 2014
- Nonprofit workers shout down Board of Supervisors meeting, 11 - July 9, 2014
- More like..........if you - July 9, 2014
- Civil rights attorney John Burris to sue SFPD over alleged - July 9, 2014