And this time, it's a total non-story. This is the big, three-deck, front-page banner head in the Examiner. And why? Who cares if a Newsom aide gave $95 to Chicken John Rinaldi's mayoral campaign? Everyone knows Newsom is going to win; Rinaldi himself says he's running for number two. This is a performance, a Chicken John special, and Rinaldi hopes to make some points along the way about the importance of arts in San Francisco. So Mike Farrah gave $95 to see the show.
That has Eric Jaye all agitated and the Ex in a tizzy? Come on.
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- The Performant: Epochalypse Now - August 20, 2014
- Projections - August 20, 2014
- Rep. Speier calls for federal accreditation reform, citing CCSF - August 20, 2014
- Twitter tax break beneficiary Zendesk launches app to help the - August 20, 2014
- mbv4-ever - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014
- They're outraged but they don't want any Palestinians in - August 7, 2014