The Bay Guardian is interviewing community leaders about the issues at stake in the upcoming 2007 elections. We'll be updating this entry as more information comes in. Post your thoughts or comments below.
Supervisor Jake McGoldrick on Props G, J, and K
"Do we have to submit to advertisers to get things done?"
Jake McGoldrick interview
Visit the Guardian 2007 Election Center for updates, more interviews, and 2007 election news.
Most Commented On
- How to survive as an artist in SF's 'new economy' - July 31, 2014
- Barbie gets a makeover, San Francisco-style - July 31, 2014
- I went to college with some of them in the 80's - July 31, 2014
- We need to take action on - July 31, 2014
- Lilli, have you ever played any sports? - July 31, 2014
- Are you saying that we should expand our transit system? - July 31, 2014
- The city just needs to pick the money tree out back again. - July 31, 2014
- It isn't supposed to be an accurate - Joe Fitzgerald wrote it. - July 31, 2014
- Of course, while sending this - July 31, 2014
- I've come to think the ones who want to build in the park are - July 31, 2014