We like to check the San Francisco SPCA's Web site from time to time, because, well, we really, really like kittehs. We'd posted more images of cats looking for homes on the blog, but we're afraid our colleagues might ridicule us for liking kittehs so much. Well screw them. We've long embraced the politics of kittehs, and if you've ever reported on animal welfare and animal rights, you know there's no shortage of politics surrounding kittehs.
Anyway, someone at the SPCA has a sense of humor. The shelter's site won't let us save the image of Tatiana the cat for some reason, so you'll have to go here to actually see her.
Meet the other Tatiana:
TATIANA - ID#A066862
I am a spayed female, brown tabby Domestic Shorthair.
The shelter staff think I am about 10 years old.
I weigh approximately 4 kgs (8 lbs).
I have been at the shelter since Mar 15, 2008.
Shelter Staff made the following comments about this animal:
"Tatiana is a tabby but a tender tiger at heart. This shy and delicate little girl will need some extra time getting to know you and your home. She will benefit from a patient adopter willing to spend the time necessary to make her comfortable in her new surroundings."
Most Commented On
- Really, Greg, it doesn't say that. Please seek help. - July 25, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 25, 2014
- Weehawken is not in New York Greg - July 25, 2014
- Those Jews are very tricky - small in number but large in - July 25, 2014
- Oh, and thanks for finally covering this story, SFBG. - July 25, 2014
- Ok, how about ABC News? They're "truthers" too? - July 25, 2014
- The coup government in Egypt is complicit with the Israeli seige - July 25, 2014
- Just to be clear - July 25, 2014
- Greg, you are embarrassing everyone. Get help. - July 25, 2014
- Tip some back at the Barworkers Ball - July 25, 2014