It's too brilliant a day to be inside working. You feel like blowing up something up. But don't want to go postal.
So, live vicariously and watch yesterday's implosion of half of the boiler building at the former PG&E power plant in Hunters Point, brought to us courtesy of Kristine Enea. Boom!
Most Commented On
- Hiv cure - April 20, 2014
- marriage - April 20, 2014
- MolxqLYSJhKSgXinOc - April 20, 2014
- Tale of two parties: Was the 8 Washington defeat a referendum - April 20, 2014
- Don't be a Glasshole - April 20, 2014
- Fast bills - April 19, 2014
- oOmHLcSCPSbnNiFq - April 19, 2014
- cEBpuLEIoWvA - April 19, 2014
- Guardian honored for investigation of buying influence at City - April 19, 2014
- BEST SPELL CASTER - April 19, 2014