by Amanda Witherell
Our SFBG email inbox contained these photos this morning, sent by "Subcomandante Marcos" who said they were a "guerrilla street response to your excellent story in this week's issue."
For those who missed it, here's the story.
And more photos from Marcos. We love it when politics incite art!
Most Commented On
- Lobbying - March 13, 2014
- "Clean up" - March 13, 2014
- It doesn't seem unreasonable to me that a group who want - March 13, 2014
- You know what else Ammiano considers a "social justice issue?" - March 13, 2014
- Yeah - "Diversity" too - March 13, 2014
- Transparency - March 13, 2014
- Yes, let's keep that plaza filthy and crime-infested. - March 13, 2014
- You should ask SFBG that question. - March 13, 2014
- So you are expressing surprise that a developer who wants to - March 13, 2014
- great - March 13, 2014