Moveon.org is encouraging folks to pass on this chart:
They saw it in the Washington Monthly and think it's a good way to show that Obama's plan to roll back Bush's tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans from 35 to 39.6 percent will still leave them ahead of what they paid under Reagan, Nixon and Eisenhower.
So feel free to share and use in that tax argument you just know are going to have with your wealthy Uncle Stan.
Most Commented On
- My name is Lorna smith, and I - July 23, 2014
- An amazing testimony on a - July 23, 2014
- H. Brown: Goodbye to all that, we hope - July 23, 2014
- The writer clearly does not - July 23, 2014
- NSA surveillance scandal goes full tilt clown - July 23, 2014
- If the initiative has broad support, then money won't matter - July 23, 2014
- Yes, similar comments were made about Emma's piece on - July 23, 2014
- No Wall on the Waterfront wins big, Chiu prevails in Assembly - July 23, 2014
- cjdoaXCjIQqACmte - July 23, 2014
- you point out. - July 23, 2014