Moveon.org is encouraging folks to pass on this chart:
They saw it in the Washington Monthly and think it's a good way to show that Obama's plan to roll back Bush's tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans from 35 to 39.6 percent will still leave them ahead of what they paid under Reagan, Nixon and Eisenhower.
So feel free to share and use in that tax argument you just know are going to have with your wealthy Uncle Stan.
Most Commented On
- Charlotte Shultz's slush fund - March 10, 2014
- Good Reporting Guardian - March 10, 2014
- Did it ever occur to you that - March 10, 2014
- Did it occur to you that she - March 10, 2014
- Is there a more bourgeois cause than white people's - March 10, 2014
- Was this article written by a - March 10, 2014
- The British did not vote for - March 10, 2014
- Separation of non-orthogonal concerns in software architecture - March 10, 2014
- Nonprofits might not be - March 10, 2014
- S.F. TAXPAYERS are on the hook - March 10, 2014