Moveon.org has come up with a very pleasing game in which you get to throw online tomatoes that make a satisfying squishy sound each time they hit AIG's cyberspace storefront.
(The downside, if you're playing at work, is your boss can hear the squishy sound, too.)
Throw 11 tomatoes and you discover that AIG paid 11 bonuses to people who no longer work at the company.
Throw 29 tomatoes and...wait, you'll have to play yourself.The boss is headed my way.
Most Commented On
- NwANHRyAHtphIaBTNZKi - April 18, 2014
- Wrong, Steven, the "Guest" made no cogent arguments. - April 18, 2014
- I like the band - April 18, 2014
- Steven, the percentage of scientists who support global warming - April 18, 2014
- TOAkcLPchHMnOYM - April 18, 2014
- In other words... - April 18, 2014
- Seeking the truth - April 18, 2014
- Yes real - April 18, 2014
- qcXxxEfPWOYXcFI - April 18, 2014
- Yes, so where is your evidence coming from? - April 18, 2014