Moveon.org has come up with a very pleasing game in which you get to throw online tomatoes that make a satisfying squishy sound each time they hit AIG's cyberspace storefront.
(The downside, if you're playing at work, is your boss can hear the squishy sound, too.)
Throw 11 tomatoes and you discover that AIG paid 11 bonuses to people who no longer work at the company.
Throw 29 tomatoes and...wait, you'll have to play yourself.The boss is headed my way.
Most Commented On
- marcos, are you familiar with the role of a Whip? - July 31, 2014
- He has numbers. You do not, and nor do you have any - July 31, 2014
- Your home wasn't always a condo and so it would have been - July 31, 2014
- Clearly people want to live in the city because every new condo - July 31, 2014
- No, his point is that SF has a net deficit of 400,000 homes for - July 31, 2014
- Whatever their reasons for living in the suburbs, the reality is - July 31, 2014
- Perfect putdown. - July 31, 2014
- Why does it matter that people like you can no longer move here? - July 31, 2014
- The truth is not barbaric - July 31, 2014
- TieOXrvWKtKIXO - July 31, 2014