So maybe it’s more complicated than blaming it all on Craigslist, but reports that The Onion, that venerable fake news publication, is discontinuing print editions in San Francisco and Los Angeles, “because the advertising in both cities has been abysmal” got me thinking uncharitably of Craig Newmark again.
Speaking of killings, Craigslist representatives are meeting with attorney generals from Missouri, Illinois and Connecticut today to negotiate eliminating ads for prostitution and other suspected illegal sexual activities from their site.
Most Commented On
- The anti-Steven right-wing - March 14, 2014
- You make it sound as if - March 14, 2014
- Jack is my hero. - March 14, 2014
- The new development wouldn't - March 14, 2014
- Wolves. - March 14, 2014
- Why on Earth do we need to - March 14, 2014
- Chris, as conservative as you are, - March 14, 2014
- Oh dear, guest, who raised - March 14, 2014
- Democracy is not an "enterprise" - March 14, 2014
- On another thread, weren't you the one - March 14, 2014