By Rebecca Bowe
Sup. Chris Daly's latest Facebook update? "Holy fuck." This is apparently in response to today's news coverage about Daly's new year's resolution. In an earlier post today, he wrote, "For 2010, I vow to use the word "fuck" in each of my remaining Board of Supervisors meetings," and posted a link to SFBG's cover story this week, in which Tim Redmond points out:
WHEREAS, A SIMPLE "YOU LIE" WOULD HAVE BEEN ADEQUATE
Sup. Chris Daly said "fuck you" three different times in one Board of Supervisors meeting.
Ought to make for some interesting quotes.
Most Commented On
- I guess that envy and hatred of success trumps caring for the - March 11, 2014
- Hmm, is that code for "looks like a guy"? - March 11, 2014
- What reporter? - March 11, 2014
- Wrong, the word "tranny" is used by transexuals themselves - March 11, 2014
- Don't you know that that's - March 11, 2014
- Equal application of the law? - March 11, 2014
- Interested in conversation about efficiency & paying trial fee - March 11, 2014
- You're lucky Ed Lee is even willing to talk to you given that - March 11, 2014
- She's not bad actually - March 11, 2014
- The conclusion is obvious - the people don't care. - March 11, 2014