By Rebecca Bowe
Sup. Chris Daly's latest Facebook update? "Holy fuck." This is apparently in response to today's news coverage about Daly's new year's resolution. In an earlier post today, he wrote, "For 2010, I vow to use the word "fuck" in each of my remaining Board of Supervisors meetings," and posted a link to SFBG's cover story this week, in which Tim Redmond points out:
WHEREAS, A SIMPLE "YOU LIE" WOULD HAVE BEEN ADEQUATE
Sup. Chris Daly said "fuck you" three different times in one Board of Supervisors meeting.
Ought to make for some interesting quotes.
Most Commented On
- Proving my point - May 21, 2013
- You sound like a television - May 21, 2013
- Greg, I know someone who works at UCSF and they get - May 21, 2013
- No, this 2-day "discomfort" will solve nothing because - May 21, 2013
- If the UCSF profit had been less, it would have been more than - May 21, 2013
- Here's another metaphor. - May 21, 2013
- Ideology always trumps necessity with aomeone like Greg. - May 21, 2013
- Yes, DB pensions are what ruined GM and several other - May 21, 2013
- Greg, again with the "yellow peril" bullshit? - May 21, 2013
- Xorauguynazlrko - May 21, 2013