By Tim Redmond
And you say:
15 "The San Francisco city government is under
16 the rule of homosexuals."
17 Do you see that?
18 A. Yes.
19 Q. Did you believe that, sir?
20 A. Yes, I believed that.
21 Q. Who are the homosexuals that San Francisco is under the
22 rule of?
23 A. Uhm, at that time, supervisor Tom Ammiano was a supervisor
25 Q. And there was also a mayor, right?
1 A. Yes.
2 Q. The mayor was a homosexual, was he, according to you?
3 A. I don't think so.
4 Q. You don't think so? No, I don't think so either
Well, let's see, as we go through this, how you use words.
25 You go on to say that:
1 "After legalizing same-sex marriages they
2 want to legalize prostitution."
3 Do you see that?
4 A. Yes.
5 Q. Did you think the people who were opposing Proposition 8
6 wanted to legalize prostitution?
7 A. Uhm, that was a Proposition K at that time, on the
8 San Francisco ballot. And I saw several homosexual
9 politicians, they supported that. So I draw from that -- from
10 their support that they want to legalize prostitution.
11 Q. But that didn't have anything to do with Proposition 8;
12 did it, sir?
13 A. No.
14 Q. No, it didn't.
Now, the second paragraph refers to Mayor Newsom. Do
8 you see that?
9 A. Yes.
10 Q. It says:
11 "The mayor says homosexuals are minorities
12 and should not be discriminated against."
13 Do you see that?
14 A. Yes.
15 Q. Now, you would agree that homosexuals are a minority,
17 A. I -- I don't believe they are minorities.
18 Q. You don't believe they are the minority?
19 A. I am a minority.
20 Q. You are a minority.
21 What percentage of the population do you think are
23 A. My understanding of minority is --
24 Q. What percentage of the population --
25 A. -- based on skin color.
1 Q. What percentage of the population is homosexual?
2 A. I -- what I read is, about from 2 to 4 percent.
3 Q. 2 to 4 percent?
4 A. Right.
5 Q. Is that a minority, sir?
6 A. In terms of their sexual practice, it is.
I don't even know what to say.
Most Commented On
- oEWlFRRxKQEBaX - March 11, 2014
- The GOP Rating is Almost Negative - March 10, 2014
- Charlotte Shultz's slush fund - March 10, 2014
- Good Reporting Guardian - March 10, 2014
- Did it ever occur to you that - March 10, 2014
- Did it occur to you that she - March 10, 2014
- Is there a more bourgeois cause than white people's - March 10, 2014
- Was this article written by a - March 10, 2014
- The British did not vote for - March 10, 2014
- Separation of non-orthogonal concerns in software architecture - March 10, 2014