By Tim Redmond
When the friendly, progressive, Democratic politics blogs like Calitics start comparing Brown to Martha Coakley, you know there's a big problem. I like Jerry Brown personally; he's always fun to talk to and be charming and captivating in small-group discussions. I also think he's been wrong on a whole lot of issues, and is really squishy on taxes and the state budget.
But if he thinks he's going to be governor, he better get on the stick, and soon.
Most Commented On
- It is probably a made up number anyway - July 28, 2014
- Does Jane Kim return your calls? - July 28, 2014
- You are being asked to furnish evidence for your claim - July 28, 2014
- Thinsg like this is why I quit the ACLU - July 28, 2014
- Nah, SFBG have hated Kim ever since she toasted Walker - July 28, 2014
- California law is quite - July 28, 2014
- right. so all those towns in - July 28, 2014
- "hundreds of tenants have - July 28, 2014
- All I know is that Kim is way better than Daly was and - July 28, 2014
- 60% housing to be affordable is like SF being transit first - July 28, 2014