By Tim Redmond
When the friendly, progressive, Democratic politics blogs like Calitics start comparing Brown to Martha Coakley, you know there's a big problem. I like Jerry Brown personally; he's always fun to talk to and be charming and captivating in small-group discussions. I also think he's been wrong on a whole lot of issues, and is really squishy on taxes and the state budget.
But if he thinks he's going to be governor, he better get on the stick, and soon.
Most Commented On
- So Google glasses are BAD and - April 16, 2014
- Exactly. It must have a - April 16, 2014
- The Best Spell caster... Thanks to Prophet Ibu - April 16, 2014
- EsqGxhaSFO - April 16, 2014
- uSDPPdssFIKHP - April 16, 2014
- Stop puffing the ganja and - April 15, 2014
- Subsidized bus riders - April 15, 2014
- The name is Benito - April 15, 2014
- how i got my soulmate back - April 15, 2014
- I HATE DAVID CAMPOS!!!!!!!!!! - April 15, 2014