By Tim Redmond
When the friendly, progressive, Democratic politics blogs like Calitics start comparing Brown to Martha Coakley, you know there's a big problem. I like Jerry Brown personally; he's always fun to talk to and be charming and captivating in small-group discussions. I also think he's been wrong on a whole lot of issues, and is really squishy on taxes and the state budget.
But if he thinks he's going to be governor, he better get on the stick, and soon.
Most Commented On
- Redmond didn't want someone to micromanage - June 18, 2013
- Reachli - Amplifying your - June 18, 2013
- Interesting report. Though - June 18, 2013
- so, IOW, that "panel" was hopelessly biased towards - June 18, 2013
- JAW, corporations do not pay VAT - they pass it on. - June 18, 2013
- Consider yourself disturbed. - June 18, 2013
- His family situation is irrelevant. Tim was insubordinate and so - June 18, 2013
- Whenever I am searching for - June 18, 2013
- So why do we even hear about - June 18, 2013
- Ireland - June 18, 2013