A source in the Kamala Harris for Attorney General campaign tells the Guardian that an internal poll recently conducted by David Binder Research shows Harris to have a comfortable lead in the crowded Democratic field, favored by 25 percent of registered Democrats compared with 9 percent who support Rocky Delgadillo, the former Los Angeles City Attorney.
Ted Lieu, Pedro Nava, and Alberto Torrico – all members of the California Assembly running for the seat -- each had about 4 percent support in the poll, while former Facebook attorney Chris Kelly and labor law attorney Mike Schmier each had 2 percent.
Broken down by region, the poll shows Harris with strong support in Bay Area, where 43 percent of respondents say they’ll vote for her, while Harris and Delgadillo were tied with 14 percent each in Los Angeles. Whoever wins the June 8 Democratic primary will run against the Republican nominee in November.
Most Commented On
- thats great - December 12, 2013
- Discover how to make money - December 12, 2013
- Essay writing help - December 12, 2013
- There She Goes Again" to - December 12, 2013
- Drive jacket - December 12, 2013
- Study Medicine (MBBS/ MD/ MS) in India/ Overseas - December 12, 2013
- Why isn't the Department of - December 11, 2013
- "I'm getting tired of trying - December 11, 2013
- Oh there you go again off the - December 11, 2013
- "The internet allows every - December 11, 2013