City Grazing, the adorable weed-eating goat herd in Bayview, has a ton of upcoming events, starting tomorrow, May 12, at 6 p.m., when City Grazing founder David Gavrich will talk at a community forum on the urban farming movement at the Commonwealth Club.
Other speakers include Novella Carpenter (author of Farm City), Jason Mark, manager of Alemany Farm and editor of Earth Island Journal. Tickets are $20 and the price includes local, sustainable food.
On Sunday, June 20, City Grazing's ambassador Momma Goat will be at the Giants County Fair with her two 3-month-old kids as part of CUESA's Urban Eats program
And on Sunday June 27, City Grazing will make goat history by providing the first goats ever to join the SF Pride Parade! So, keep an eye out for their Goat Float.
The organization is also finalizing its new state of the art goat shelter design, redesigning its website, and looking for volunteers. Maa!
Most Commented On
- Good plan Jason - April 17, 2014
- FWJhIjndLFRzAY - April 17, 2014
- AgugARUmQPTMtyAO - April 17, 2014
- SPELL CAST SUCCESSFUL - April 17, 2014
- ZorXKHfMVRAbXjsliWHl - April 17, 2014
- The 1% who show appropriately-inclined political awareness - April 17, 2014
- SUWuATYEkamHLZXbf - April 17, 2014
- Kind of funny how they have - April 17, 2014
- I don't fault her for not - April 17, 2014
- Fair enough. Partial kudos to - April 17, 2014