Bicycists don't deserve hate or violence

Today's Chronicle story about an SUV driver purposely running down four bicyclists in San Francisco last night is disturbing enough, but the neanderthals who commented on that story to support this murderous rampage and blame bicyclists' behaviors for encouraging the attack are truly outrageous and should be universally condemned. Has civil society broken down to the point where advocating violence against innocents is acceptable?

I've been the target of such rhetorical attacks for promoting bicycling, but when someone deliberately runs over a series of unrelated bicyclists, it's time for all of us to reevaluate our use of hateful rhetoric and consider its impact on the mentally unbalanced, as this driver clearly was. Words don't hurt, but when those words condone and promote violence, it's time for all public-spirited individuals to apply the brakes.

Most people have long since abandoned any sympathy for the position that the rape victim was asking for it because she wore a short skirt, or that the gay beating victim shouldn't have been so flagrantly making out in public, or that the lynching victim was getting a little uppity.

Similarly, even the most obnoxious, red-light-running, Critical Mass-riding, pedestrian-threatening bicyclist doesn't deserve to be intentionally run over by an SUV. And when people blame a heinous attack like this on how bicyclists ride, even if just making a joke, they validate a hatred that we all should be condemning, no matter how you feel about bikes.

Comments

Mayor Gavin Newsom this afternoon issued a statement condemning the attacks: Cars and bikes share the road and must
coexist. We will not tolerate violence or rage against cyclists or
pedestrians. I urge anyone with information that will help identify and
capture the suspect to come forward and notify the Police department
immediately.”

Posted by steven on Jun. 03, 2010 @ 3:39 pm

We will not tolerate violence or rage against cyclists or
pedestrians. IS A FALSE STATEMENT. I have been hit 3 times by cyclists as a pedestrian on the sidewalk of Market Street. Once in full view of a policeman. Since I did not need medical attention NOTHING WAS DONE to punish the cyclist.
This city is ruled my a terrorist organization called the Bicycle Coalition.

Posted by Guest on Jun. 08, 2010 @ 10:27 pm

i mean no offense seriously but if youve been hit three times by cyclists on the sidewalk, you may have to consider that it is you and not them. 3 times is a lot...

Posted by Guest on Jun. 11, 2010 @ 9:53 pm

Well people aren't supposed to be biking on the sidewalks, so it sounds like it is the cyclists fault.

Posted by Bob on Jun. 12, 2010 @ 12:25 pm

"This city is ruled my a terrorist organization called the Bicycle Coalition."
Really, dude...?

Posted by Guest on Jun. 13, 2010 @ 7:36 am

"but the neanderthals who commented on that story to support this murderous rampage and blame bicyclists' behaviors for encouraging the attack are truly outrageous and should be universally condemned. Has civil society broken down to the point where advocating violence against innocents is acceptable?"

-----------------------

Yes absolutely, in the minds of the rabid regressive useless trash who dominate SF-Hate. There's a reason I call that site (SFGate) SF-Hate. Most of the people on that site are scum. That backwater cesspool comment section is one of the worst on the Internet. It's where the haters hang out and it doesn't matter what the topic is, the hate flows. If one talks about growing tulips, the haters will drag up undocumented immigrants. No matter what the topic...the homeless, bicyclists, immigrants, Muni, the Board of Supervisors....the haters despise this City and any and all things about it...and they dominate and saturate that site with hate and juvenile comments 24/7. They need someone to scapegoat and hate. It's a pathetic and useless site. It should also be pointed out that the writers/editors of SF-Hate encourage the hate by the "bait" articles they publish. There's usually one "bait" article a day directed at immigrants, bicyclists, the homeless (you get the drift) to attract the rabid right-wing trash who dominate that site to generate hits to the site so they can then show their advertisers how popular the site is. When I heard about this story, I said: "Oh, it's probably one of those rabids from SF-Hate out deliberately hitting cyclists." In the past, I have read comments to that effect on there. Where do these "people" come from? When I've been on there on occasion, sometimes I've gotten the impression that some mental institution had given their patients Internet access and they all showed up at SF-Hate.

I try not to go on that site too often. My partner goes on there just to see what's on there but often he just clicks off. The day that The Chronicle and SF-Hate go out of business can't come soon enough. It's pathetic to use hate to sell newspapers and to generate website hits. That's about as low as it gets.

Posted by Sam on Jun. 03, 2010 @ 5:29 pm

Thanks, Sam, for your information about SF-Hate. I was wondering what's going on there, but your synopsis makes sense. With SFBG, SF Appeal, SFist, City News, Bay Citizen, Mission Local, RichmondSFBlog, StreetsBlog, etc., we don't need SF-Hate, and hopefully it will disappear real soon.

I know it's not funny, but one sentence did give me a chuckle.

"If one talks about growing tulips, the haters will drag up undocumented immigrants."

Posted by Guest on Jun. 04, 2010 @ 9:12 pm

You're welcome. Thank you.

Posted by Sam on Jun. 04, 2010 @ 10:11 pm

I'm an occasional cyclist, don't own a car, and am a radical environmentalist, so I obviously favor bikes over cars. However, I think we need to look at the cause of these types of incidents beyond violent language on websites.

Driving propels people at such unnaturally fast speeds that their sense of time is totally distorted. Ever notice that the red light that held you up "forever" only lasted 20 seconds? Combine that extreme time distortion with having to work long hours and the other unnatural pressures of modern life in the U.S., and you've got a great recipe for incidents like this. I don't at all excuse this driver, he should be institutionalized in prison or a mental hospital for a long time. But if we don't look at the root causes of problems, those problems never get solved.

This incident is just another of the many, many reasons that private motor vehicles should be banned from urban areas. Screw Newsom with his "share the road" crap. He can go share some oil from the Gulf of Mexico, along with anyone else who thinks driving is OK.

Posted by Jeff Hoffman on Jun. 03, 2010 @ 10:05 pm

Jeff

So one driver goes postal and you want to ban all cars?

Here are some more ideas along the same vein:

Baseball bats are sometimes used to assault people, so let's ban baseball.

Some murders involve knives so let's ban kitchen knives and use spoons instead?

If another aeroplane crashes, let's ban all passenger flights.

This was a nasty incident. But we don't know all the facts yet. so let's hold off on excessive and hyperbolic judgments and over-reactions until we do.

Posted by TomFoolery on Jun. 04, 2010 @ 4:15 am

"So one driver goes postal and you want to ban all cars?"

I suspect as an environmentalist Jeff was using this as the latest in the myriad social and environmental, systemic and separate reasons to ban cars from urban areas.

He did, after all, mention the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. As a single event that has exposed the widespread failure to prepare for such catastrophe, it's a compelling final straw for the off-shore drilling of crude oil (and for the drastic reduction in our oil usage).

The attempted murder of four cyclists is, to me, a compelling final straw for maintaining the status quo in urban transportation (which would drastically reduce our oil usage as well as ensure better safety).

Posted by TimFillery on Jun. 04, 2010 @ 8:26 am

Banning vehicles? Not a bad idea. It would certainly do an incredible amount for our environment. Not that many people in this nation seem to care about our environment until it personally effects them.

I was talking with a relative the other night and she was going on about how terrible BP is and that they need to be held accountable. This relative usually chooses to live in Denial about most issues and doesn't want to hear the reality. "I don't want to hear it. I don't want to know anything about it," she usually says about most topics. But I gave it to her anyway. I proceeded to tell her that it's not just BP. BP and other oil companies would not even exist if there was not a demand for their product. Their product is used for big-assed SUVs (she has one and she's the only person in the thing...she has it for status purposes most likely). Oil is used for cruise ships (she's addicted to taking cruises it seems, but wouldn't want to hear about the harm that cruise ships do our environment including running into whales and killing them), oil is used to fuel people's multiple vacations (she has many a year) and then I listed other things that use oil...some of which she does as well, like eating dead animals while she talks about "vegetarian" this and that out of the other side of her mouth. She got very quiet when she heard the truth, but it had no effect on her because moments later she was telling me about another cruise she can't wait to go on where she's rushing from one place to another on this tight schedule. Rushing on a tight schedule? That's a vacation to you? (I thought to myself.)

Then there are the "little things:"

What about people's "morning coffee" run? Many people are too goddamned lazy to make their own coffee so what do they do? Multiple times a day they get in their vehicle and go to a corporate coffee store and buy coffee in a paper cup, drive back home and drink the coffee, and then throw the cup away. Instead of making the coffee THEMSELVES or at least giving the store a glass cup for your coffee. It's not difficult to make coffee people! Then they have a coffee run in the afternoon. They do this 2-3 times a day. All of that uses OIL. Are they oblivious to that, or do they not care?

Granted, some people need their vehicles for their work. Many people don't, but they refuse to take public transportation, bicycle, walk, or live close to where they work. And some of these same people are the people who regularly dump on cyclists. Maybe it's because they couldn't possibly get their big ass on a bicycle seat and ride one city block?

And the Gulf of México oil pool is now far beyond a "spill." It's a volcano. The term "spill" is really minimizing it. That's more of that right-wing sanitizing propaganda to make it sound as nicey-nice and clean as possible, when this is a disaster caused by humans. Humans do more damage to this planet than any other being, and almost seem proud of it.

(Well Sam, what do you do? I walk, bicycle regularly, take Muni metro and the Muni bus and live very close to work. I am also a real vegetarian with my desserts being vegan. I don't feel that an animal should have to give up its life so that I can eat every time I'm hungry).

Posted by Sam on Jun. 04, 2010 @ 2:20 pm

very six hours a bicyclist is fatally injured in the US.
49% of all bicyclist deaths occur to youths age 16 or younger.

Pedestrian and bicycle accidents are the leading cause of death
for ages 8 through 14.

Pedestrian safety is a serious issue. One in six traffic fatalities
is a pedestrian.

Pedestrians lose in any accident, regardless of who had the
right-of-way. Drive cautiously when pedestrians are near and
may cross your path.

Children under the age of 15 account for about 29% of pedestrian
victims and about 28% of bicycle victims.

I recently was a victim of a hit and run driver who came from behind me got in the same lane as me and swerved his car into me and then ran.

What has been done about this problem or sharing the road? In Europe they do not have the problems as the do in America. Why is that? Is it that the police and politicians do something to fix the problem. In my 40 years of vehicle driving and 48 years as a avid cyclist I seen little done about the problem.

Posted by Michael on Jun. 04, 2010 @ 2:31 pm

Bike About Town

Sorry but I fount this ironic right on SF gate site but watch for killer SUV's.

This could be the summer you ride down the coast or up Mount Tam. Here are three places to find pedal-power assistance and inspiration »

Share your cycling photos

Posted by Michael on Jun. 04, 2010 @ 4:43 pm

Road rage rages on both sides. I've seen drivers and bicyclists both exhibit road rage and violence. I say ban them both and give the roads to pedestrians and/or public transportation.

Posted by Homeless in SF on Jun. 05, 2010 @ 4:45 pm

Yeah, what have you be smoking?

Posted by Michael on Jun. 05, 2010 @ 11:42 pm

Michael,

I don't know where you got your bike stats but there are approx 700 bike fatalities per year according to the CDC.

You also write that 49% of victims are under 16, then later note that 28% of victims are under 15. So 21% are those aged 16??

Additionally, as of 2001, there were approx 3.3 billion trips by cyclists per year (do the math - it makes perfect sense given the millions of riders x 365 days {or even 300} days per year). Thus, biking is an inherently safe activity, with approximately one death per 4.7 million bike rides.
United States Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration. National Bicycling and Walking Study, Ten Year Status Report October 2004. Accessed at: http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/environment/bikeped/study/index.htm

I'm not in any way saying much more could be done to improve bicycling activity in SF, in CA, and in the US, but please don't throw out stats without any verification or citation. It makes them meaningless.

Posted by Rich on Jun. 05, 2010 @ 8:51 pm

The hate is never going away. The cyclists bring it on in a little box of special priviledges. The poorest at obeying any driving coutesy or laws. My bet is that they are all vegetarians and are lacking some vital ethics enzyme that they need. These bikers are outlaws and probably have their own bars where they swill cheap gin and wine from France. It's a tragedy when one is struck down but I feel sorrow for deer, dogs and possoms more than these rogue cyclists. Some of them ride where the children are, where old folks buy their support garments, that's where they accosted me and I still have the psychic scars them.

Posted by GuestOpossom lover on Jun. 07, 2010 @ 7:49 am

Possum lover, the hate isn't going away because you continue to spew it, along with ridiculous generalities (none of which are true in my case) that promote the nasty, intolerant attitude that my post is about. Try counseling, or better yet, a long bike ride to clear you head and get in touch with the larger community that we share.

Posted by steven on Jun. 07, 2010 @ 10:34 am

As an automobile driver, I respect cyclists, and I am always extremely careful when driving near them. But many cyclists do not follow the laws that should apply to all moving vehicles. Thus, they are often unpredictable. Why not stop for red lights and stop signs the way automobiles do? This would make any kind of driving, whether in a car or on a cycle, much easier.

Posted by Guest on Jun. 07, 2010 @ 5:32 pm

As an avid cyclist for over 40 year 10 of them in L.A I would like to that just because you’re saying you’re a law abiding citizen doesn't make it true. Why can’t cars drive the speed limit why do cars run stop signs and red light? Get a grip a car is allot more dangerous a 2000 to 6000 pound with a mass of whatever speed it's going F= MA. The proof is in the statistics of car verses pedestrians and cyclist deaths and injuries. You are driving what is considered a deadly weapon yet most people insulated from the outside environment have no concept of what it's like to have the WOMD pass you by inches while you are speeding.

Not only do we have to put up with your dangerous vehicles and worry about being killed but we have to breathe the pollution from your angelic cars. Your cars also damage the roads leaving dangerous potholes.
Why can’t you stop use up what’s left of the fossil fuels and adding to global warming and putting all the dangerous fumes (that are known carcinogen I don’t want to breathe but you make me)from your cars into the air.
Please, run a stop sign? You destroying the planet with you death machines and taking us with you. BWT USA # 1 vehicles, #1 consumers of gasoline for cars, #1 polluter, and #1 pig useing up what’s left of the energy the world runs on. Don’t act innocent to me. You and you kind are earth destroyer and killer and injurers of people trying to save the planet from selfish people like you.

Posted by Michael on Jun. 07, 2010 @ 9:46 pm

The over-the-top tone here reminds me of Rachel Maddow's show -- a compliment to you, I'm sure. Both the Guardian and the Chron have played up tensions between drivers and cyclists, because it gets all the crazies worked up and posting on your sites. You're only making it worse by calling attention to people nuts enough to think that cyclists deserve to die.

Posted by Guest on Jun. 09, 2010 @ 9:11 am

You die for running a stop sign? You die for breaking a traffic infraction. I only wish you could see what hypocritical bigots you are.

Do this if you can possibly bear the truth. Look at yourselves. All day long when I'm out biking what I do to stay sane is count all the infractions I see peds, cars trucks buses and so on do.

Heres one I want to to remeber http://cid-1051c63bba7a7c9c.photos.live.com/self.aspx/use%20of%20full%20... the day you obey this 1 simple law is the day we'll talk. But that will only happen when the fuel runs dry from 2015 on. So until then enjoy what's left you planet detroyer.

Posted by Michael on Jun. 09, 2010 @ 9:48 pm

Blaming the press for this will not work. This war has been going on since the roads became so crowded with cars that they (the car drivers) felt that bike should not use their special government built roadways.

It a classism thing in America just as we have the racism against blacks here we have this category of classism with car vs. bike. In Europe the black people don't have near hard enough time as they do in America.

I will be glad the use any path that separates me from all the people who are ignorant of the laws(which by the way is no excuse in the eyes of the law) are terrible drivers, who talk on cell phone and text) who read, watch TV, and do so many things as not to pay attention to their responsibility and then try to make us cyclist the scapegoat.

Where here's what many of you are ignorant of. Instead of less bikes on the roads there are more. You see allot of women cyclist now, people with children.

The DMV handbook used to say nothing about bike but now has included us. Your price of gas has gone from $.25 in the sixties to over $3.

The next for all you people who don't know or refuse to believe it were going to run out of oil at the same time the demand is increasing.(in about 5year) And guess what your law makers have no REAL alternative plan.

So that sad truth bikers will win in the battle for the roads and you will have to join them.

But its okay at least 50 % of Americans are dumb and getting dumber and when you awaken to the American Dream really being a nightmare. I get the last laugh sadly to say it is you the gas guzzling pigs who will and have brought on this nightmare.

Bush said it Americans are addicted to oil.

Posted by Michael on Jun. 09, 2010 @ 11:42 pm

I'm okay with a few bikers getting hit if it means they start respecting the same rules of the road everyone else has to follow. That also means stopping their retarded, totally pointless, pathetic self-promotion parade once a month. Hey bikers, want some respect? Earn it. Until then, watch for the SUVs!

Posted by BayBoy on Jun. 09, 2010 @ 9:16 am

I've got a better idea. Lets ban SUVs. They serve absolutely no purpose (other than some size-issue compensation). They are bad for the environment, bad for traffic safety, bad for our foreign policy. good for nothing!

Posted by Guest on Jun. 09, 2010 @ 6:46 pm

High five!

Posted by Michael on Jun. 09, 2010 @ 10:38 pm

Can you hear youself? I'm okay if a few die for what?

Every six hours a bicyclist is fatally injured in the US.
49% of all bicyclist deaths occur to youths age 16 or younger.

Pedestrian and bicycle accidents are the leading cause of death
for ages 8 through 14.

Pedestrian safety is a serious issue. One in six traffic fatalities
is a pedestrian.

Pedestrians lose in any accident, regardless of who had the
right-of-way. Drive cautiously when pedestrians are near and
may cross your path.

Children under the age of 15 account for about 29% of pedestrian
victims and about 28% of bicycle victims.

Okay their they have been hit and killed yet nothing changes.

And one again to you road hog.

Read it obey it. "BTW is Until then, watch for the SUVs! " some kind od threat?

Because if it is that means some of the accidents are intentional and you may be one of the psychotic people killing bikers don’t threaten me it’s against the law.

I will watching for you and see you in jail for attempted murder.

Posted by Michael on Jun. 09, 2010 @ 10:13 pm

I have been, as a pedestrian, nearly run down more than once by idiots on bikes who think they are not required to follow the traffic rules, the most egregious offense seems to be running stop lights.

Morons, you are operating a vehicle. It has already been put into law that you are to follow the rules of the road, same as any driver of a car.

You want us to feel sorry for you? Forget it. First start obeying traffic laws. Then we can talk.

Posted by Guest on Jun. 09, 2010 @ 10:44 am

Watch your tail cowboy! For every little complaint you have I have more because I do more walking, biking, and driving in this city for 33 years 4 of them as a bike messenger I have more.

Posted by Michael on Jun. 09, 2010 @ 10:36 pm

"It has already been put into law that you are to follow the rules of the road, same as any driver of a car. "

On my ride to work this morning, I personally saw 16 cars run red lights while at various intersections on Market St. -- the average is usually higher. I saw 2 cyclists run reds. Just because rules are established doesn't mean everyone will follow them.

The bare fact of the matter is that the bicycle is a low-impact method of transportation. Not only environmentally but also when it comes to accidents. Can you recall the last time you saw a story about a cyclist killing a pedestrian? Cars killing peds is practically a monthly occurrence in SF. Where is your rage for the petro-cock suckers?

I apologize on behalf of my fellow cyclists for you being 'nearly run down'. That must have been absolutely terrifying for you. I hope you recover some day.

Posted by Guest on Jun. 11, 2010 @ 10:45 am

is that really so hard? jeez.

Posted by Guest on Jun. 09, 2010 @ 12:01 pm

I tend to support cyclists over cars,however, i moved here three weeks ago and have been hit twice by cyclists blowing through red lights and not seeing me walking across the cross walk. One time the cyclist actually flipped me off after he nearly nailed me! In Seattle the cyclists seem to have respect for pedestrians.

Posted by Guest on Jun. 09, 2010 @ 1:04 pm

Just read the story.In no way do i feel violence is productive and what happened last night is hanus!

Posted by Guest on Jun. 09, 2010 @ 1:13 pm

I have both a car AND a bicycle and have been riding my bike to and from work and school for 20 years.....it is NOT OKAY to hit bikes with your vehicle or any other object (loose or on you) AND <---(a BIG AND that people forget) IT IS NOT OKAY TO BREAK LAWS TO PROVE YOUR POINT BY PARADING THROUGH RED LIGHTS & STOP SIGNS AND HITTING PEOPLE WHEN YOU ARE ON A BICYCLE EITHER.

My 89 year old grandmother got knocked on her @ss and LITERALLY broke her arm on Hollywood Blvd because some bike protest group bombarded the area to prove a point. DId anyone stop? HELL NO. All I got was some kid saying 'my bad' and peddling off. WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE OF THAT AND HITTING SOMEONE IN YOUR CAR? IT's OKAY FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE PROTECTING THE ENVIRONMENT!? BULL!

YES cars are bad for the environment, and YES so are YOUR computers, clothing, make-up, food, and everything else you're using (smart ass up there who's trying to be the 'godly' one saying he has to put up with your 'cars').

Does anybody who rides a bike try to go to school and get on any senate seats or state government positions to change the rules internally from within or are you just hellbent on running through the streets like banshees?

While you yap on about who's worse (cars or bikes) you're all treating each other with 0 respect while trying to prove your points and that's exactly what is going to be given back to both sides.

Welcome to America I guess.

Posted by Guest on Jun. 09, 2010 @ 4:23 pm

These people are dead by humans who were driving what is considered by police a deadly weapon. Hell your granny's 89 here we have 8 year old snuffed out in their you. I sure your old granny has lived a long a full life and she's still alive.

Don't even bring to me your petty complaints because I am a Road harden road warrior who carries many scars and permanent injuries for others carelessness and if it were not for my fit condition my injuries would have been worse.

Every six hours a bicyclist is fatally injured in the US.
49% of all bicyclist deaths occur to youths age 16 or younger.

Pedestrian and bicycle accidents are the leading cause of death
for ages 8 through 14.

Pedestrian safety is a serious issue. One in six traffic fatalities
is a pedestrian.

Pedestrians lose in any accident, regardless of who had the
right-of-way. Drive cautiously when pedestrians are near and
may cross your path.

Children under the age of 15 account for about 29% of pedestrian
victims and about 28% of bicycle victims.

Your comment lead me not to believe them because anyone who has to walk the walk for as you say 20 years either lives in an area where they are not expose to reality (like it’s all in your mind) or your just too big a pussy to take on something that's a real challenge.

Go be a bike messenger for 4 years than we'll have enough time until that time stay away from me I hate Judas's.
BTW do you have any injuries after your so called 20 years of riding? Or maybe a story about how you were knocked down by a car because I do. Why because I live and ride in San Francisco one of the toughest places to ride a bike. Where do live and ride Santa Rosa?

Posted by Michael on Jun. 10, 2010 @ 12:02 am

Steve, you use inflammatory rhetoric, lies and bully people at events and in print all the time. So take your self righteous bullshit and shove it up your ass. I heard what you did to Hope Johnson and I've seen you at events acting like a thug. your'e a disgrace to the paper and a disgrace to progressives. Too bad your bosses don't see what an asshole you really are. and YES I HOPE YOU GET RUN OVER WHEN YOU RUN A STOP SIGN ASSHOLE!

Posted by GuestoftheBardian on Jun. 09, 2010 @ 10:25 pm

CA DMV online handbook.

In it you'll find my pet peeves and that's drunk drivers. For all you the bike doesn't stop at the stop sign or red light let’s talk about all you who are driving legally drunk or smoke pot, or ecstasy or coke or speed or any number of drugs that impair your ability to operate a motor vehicle by law safely under California law.

You stop after work and have a few beers a couple, glasses of wine some champagne, smoke some pot, drop some acid, maybe at the New Years and the x-mas party. You know that they can't catch all of you but we all know just by watching people of how many people are driving drunk.
I think this should be a more important criterion and that they should increase the enforcement of traffic sobriety check points by 50 times what it is. They are the real menace and danger to the public at large. Just ask MAD.
We know you’re out there we just can’t catch you. Why don’t the police becomes Nazi’s about this? Probably because they do it yeah alcoholism is very high in LE.
You people worried about a bike running a stop sign may be trying to draw attention away from you and the fact that are you driving impaired under California law.

Posted by Michael on Jun. 10, 2010 @ 1:45 am

You see, you trying to killing on tricycles now. Here is a good example of poor driving skills. He should have checked behind him before he moved all the engine power in the car made for a fast acceleration. Truly proving how dangerous cars are and how they do not pay enough attention to the power that in the responsibility.
Okay. Know, show me a bike running a stop sign or stop light and all the destruction it caused.

Posted by Michael on Jun. 10, 2010 @ 2:52 am

I dare you I double dare you to find a Accident compilation of bicycles like this showing how out of contol cars get.

Posted by Michael on Jun. 10, 2010 @ 4:23 am