...it would look like this.
And what a revealing landscape the city suddenly becomes.
If you scroll down through the many crime visualization images that are posted at doug mccune's blog, you'll find a visual for prostitution, along with the following comments:
"My favorite map is the one for prostitution (maybe “favorite” is the wrong choice of words there). Nearly all the arrests for prostitution in San Francisco occur along what I’m calling the “Mission Mountain Ridge”, which runs up Mission St between 24th and 16th. I love the way the mountain range casts a shadow over much of the city. There’s also a second peak in the Tenderloin (which I’m dubbing Mt. Loin)."
Most Commented On
- Yes, Ed Lee remains wildly popular despite all the envy here. - July 29, 2014
- You could open shelters for 100,000 people - July 29, 2014
- Youth fares -- another Ed Lee victory! - July 29, 2014
- UwncKxiXFYwvgMpdj - July 29, 2014
- Here's your gentrification-eviction-displacement electro theme - July 29, 2014
- Projections - July 29, 2014
- No good deed goes unpunished - July 29, 2014
- Yes, the city has a three-step policy here: - July 29, 2014
- At least you admit that you have no good reason and only envy - July 29, 2014
- Yes of course, the only reason the city made the Twitter deal - July 29, 2014