City Attorney Dennis Herrera, and Board President David Chiu, Criminal Justice Podcaster David Onek and other local luminaries floated around the Delancy Street Foundation where, oddly, the booze was free flowing, allegedly thanks to the largesse of Vanessa Getty.
The walls here are adorned with photos of Delancy Street Foundation founder Mimi Silbert, including an unusually unflattering photo of San Francisco's mayor Gavin Newsom (with his name mispelled to include a final e). Among the crowd of supporters was Lateefah Simon, who works for the Lawyers Comittee for Civil Rights. She told me she was supporting Kamala Harris for AG based on her experience working for her for four years.
"I've never had a more difficult boss," Simon said. "We would all shake before meetings because she demanded such a level of detail and excellence.
As of this time, Harriss has not put in an appearance, although she is rumored to be lurking in a back room in a building.
Most Commented On
- So you are expressing surprise that a developer who wants to - March 13, 2014
- great - March 13, 2014
- why? - March 13, 2014
- Richmond, CA is in bankruptcy and has an astronomical - March 13, 2014
- If the city is involved they will try and take it over - March 13, 2014
- How can we be suffering gentrification if by your own admission - March 13, 2014
- Look at how Richmond CA has done with a Green mayor - March 13, 2014
- Great writing on a great writer on a musical enigma - March 13, 2014
- how is clean power the same as public power - March 13, 2014
- The City Does Not 'run the power' Within CleanPowerSF, PG&E Does - March 13, 2014