There's nothing terribly new about this data, but it's still worth a look. Guess who pays most of the taxes in California? The Democratic counties whose legislators don't mind raising revenue to solve the budget crisis. And guess who gets the greatest share of that tax money? The counties dominated by Republicans, who want to cut services and keep taxes low.
In other words, the tax-and-spend liberals like me are trying to get more money that will go to the folks who elect those assholes that take the "no-new-taxes-ever" pledge.
A little bit of lovely irony for this fine summer day.
Most Commented On
- a spell caster who brought my ex husband back to me - April 20, 2014
- KFwjlShNJouspIjtBQVW - April 20, 2014
- MLiVfleyzGUGS - April 20, 2014
- Jessica Lopez i want to thank - April 20, 2014
- thanks to one Dr Bacasim a spell caster - April 20, 2014
- AHfbaJyduxKe - April 20, 2014
- rIbttVoMzBxK - April 20, 2014
- tKdmZvDYZrCuaj - April 20, 2014
- Pls Help since without being there you KNOW what happened. - April 20, 2014
- pjaWCwyvEAnRuMK - April 20, 2014