This country has become seriously weird. Now the president's press secretary has to tell us all that his boss is a Christian, god dammit, and he "prays every day."
Of course, Muslims pray every day, too, three times a day I think. But somehow, the Obama administration -- which has a few actual problems to worry about -- is concerned that some people might be confused about the president's religion.
The pollsters never call me (imagine that) or I would have said they were missing a question. How many people don't give a single hairy shit about the president's belief in God? How many would prefer he stop praying and get moving on putting people back to work?
Most Commented On
- I am the World's Smartest Leader and I am running for Mayor too - March 8, 2014
- Craft empire | SF Bay Guardian - March 8, 2014
- I'm sure the SFBG was just as - March 8, 2014
- So you've never been inspired - March 8, 2014
- I've hired a few dozen people in my time - March 8, 2014
- Yes, the moderate majority are a majority who agree.on - March 8, 2014
- Assuming you get hired to do - March 8, 2014
- They might as well all be the - March 8, 2014
- Eddie, you think everyone posting as "Guest" is the same person? - March 8, 2014
- Only when they pretend they could moderate a meeting. - March 8, 2014