This country has become seriously weird. Now the president's press secretary has to tell us all that his boss is a Christian, god dammit, and he "prays every day."
Of course, Muslims pray every day, too, three times a day I think. But somehow, the Obama administration -- which has a few actual problems to worry about -- is concerned that some people might be confused about the president's religion.
The pollsters never call me (imagine that) or I would have said they were missing a question. How many people don't give a single hairy shit about the president's belief in God? How many would prefer he stop praying and get moving on putting people back to work?
Most Commented On
- "That's two more than they - July 23, 2014
- I nominate Greg to fly to Israel on the next Hamas - July 23, 2014
- OIJzTWkDWum - July 23, 2014
- Are there any - July 23, 2014
- What is the diversity profile - July 23, 2014
- I guess you have it all figured out. - July 23, 2014
- Ha... I love your racist and - July 23, 2014
- QWzfFRMQpa - July 23, 2014
- Well they did try and kick out JROTC - July 23, 2014
- 5 SFUSD high schools offer computer science courses - July 23, 2014