It's getting really wierd out there. There's a campaign video featuring the white face of a dark-haired politician emerging from an all-black background and proclaiming:
"I am not a witch."
And she's a serious (more or less) candidate for the United States Senate. Check out the strangest campaign ad of the year after the jump.
I'm happy that the Huffington Post interviewed a Wiccan, who complained about the demonizing of witches; Wicca is an ancient religion that, typically, doesn't involve blood sacrifices on altars.
But I have to say, Christine O'Donnell's plea reminds me of the last time I remember someone saying "I'm not a witch."
Most Commented On
- But is what he said wrong?? - December 12, 2013
- Yeah, SFBG prefers bad publicity to no publicity - December 12, 2013
- Randall is bluffing, of course. - December 12, 2013
- Is the progressive issue here that - December 12, 2013
- "Guest" sounds more real than - December 12, 2013
- This post seems ludicrous. - December 12, 2013
- so bigotry against tech - December 12, 2013
- thats great - December 12, 2013
- Discover how to make money - December 12, 2013
- Essay writing help - December 12, 2013