It's getting really wierd out there. There's a campaign video featuring the white face of a dark-haired politician emerging from an all-black background and proclaiming:
"I am not a witch."
And she's a serious (more or less) candidate for the United States Senate. Check out the strangest campaign ad of the year after the jump.
I'm happy that the Huffington Post interviewed a Wiccan, who complained about the demonizing of witches; Wicca is an ancient religion that, typically, doesn't involve blood sacrifices on altars.
But I have to say, Christine O'Donnell's plea reminds me of the last time I remember someone saying "I'm not a witch."
Most Commented On
- The property owners didn't - July 11, 2014
- homes are not your just private property. - July 11, 2014
- be careful, there are lots of landlords who - July 11, 2014
- I partly agree with what you said. but want to add. - July 11, 2014
- sen uk - July 11, 2014
- UC Berkeley drops hyperlocal news website Mission Local - July 11, 2014
- Saw the movie - mewh... - July 10, 2014
- My Name is Erick Wilson..I - July 10, 2014
- And what's that got to do - July 10, 2014
- Because when something - July 10, 2014