Ed Lee’s swearing-in as San Francisco’s first Asian American mayor was a historic occasion, especially in light of the city's dark history of supporting the Chinese Exclusion Act. And it led to an impressive hands-across-the-water moment when Oakland Mayor Jean Quan arrived to see the Board vote for Lee.
But after Campos declared the progressive majority dead, folks across the city started debating the meaning of "progressive." And after San Francisco got its first sighting of Mayor Lee's wife and family, everyone was left wondering what his rapid ascension means for the mayor's race in November.
Most Commented On
- Does she post comments on this website? - May 24, 2013
- Wow, then you fit in - May 24, 2013
- "The fact that the liberal - May 24, 2013
- Wow, I have never seen such a - May 24, 2013
- Street music - May 24, 2013
- Granelli must be all over - May 24, 2013
- There's no "sex shit" here. - May 24, 2013
- Google "fuck garrison keillor" - May 24, 2013
- the only smears here are - May 24, 2013
- What you're leaving out, Johnny - May 24, 2013