Tucson was a disaster, a tragedy, possibly a result of overheated political rhetoric driving a deranged man to action. It was also the result of a national culture that makes it too easy to obtain a powerful weapon.
I looked at the top three stories on SFGATE this afternoon, and here they are:
I know, the Chron loves to lead with mayhem, but seriously: That's a lot of dead people for one day. And you can't shoot someone if you don't have a gun. You wonder when this madness will ever end.
Most Commented On
- And waiting. - May 22, 2013
- Die a painful death, - May 22, 2013
- Well, Marcos has gone, so that is a start. - May 22, 2013
- Lilli, you've admitted to trolling SFGATE and getting banned - May 22, 2013
- Then why don't you move to a less successful town - May 22, 2013
- Yet you cannot refute his points and - May 22, 2013
- The US has the highest rate of corporate tax in the West, so - May 22, 2013
- And you trust the government to run your healthcare? - May 22, 2013
- Why is it mentioned in the article? - May 22, 2013
- LOL, and "Johnny Venom" is your real name? - May 22, 2013