Steve Li is a nursing student at San Francisco’s City College who narrowly avoided deportation to Peru last November, after a massive outpouring of community support and Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s decision to introduce a private bill to delay his removal from the United States. Now, Li has issued a short video in anticipation of the President's State of the Union address, in which he asks Obama if he can commit to a moratorium on deportations of DREAM Act-eligible youth.
Watch Li's video:
then watch the President’s address to see what happens.
Most Commented On
- Port of Oakland work stoppage gets chaotic - July 13, 2014
- Give the public and private - July 13, 2014
- Coin the Correctly Choice When Buying Pro Hi Fi Speakers - July 13, 2014
- Bay's Guardian: The Troll - July 13, 2014
- What club are you referring - July 13, 2014
- Growth potential - July 13, 2014
- Starting pay for staff is - July 13, 2014
- Jazz hands!! - July 13, 2014
- SF may go through Marin County to bypass CleanPowerSF subversion - July 13, 2014
- Google Glass Explorer opens up on bar fight, privacy - July 13, 2014