Steve Li is a nursing student at San Francisco’s City College who narrowly avoided deportation to Peru last November, after a massive outpouring of community support and Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s decision to introduce a private bill to delay his removal from the United States. Now, Li has issued a short video in anticipation of the President's State of the Union address, in which he asks Obama if he can commit to a moratorium on deportations of DREAM Act-eligible youth.
Watch Li's video:
then watch the President’s address to see what happens.
Most Commented On
- I always shop at Colma and Serramonte anyway - March 14, 2014
- Government by zip code is discrimination - March 14, 2014
- BS - March 14, 2014
- Everyone knows to buy the ugliest home on the block so that - March 14, 2014
- Disparate outcomes do not imply racism. - March 14, 2014
- Gullible - March 14, 2014
- Money for Park and Rec? - March 14, 2014
- Only sticks, where are the - March 14, 2014
- Very interesting, thank you - March 14, 2014
- Progressive Politics 101 - March 14, 2014