I found this nifty chart on DailyKos, along with an article about the idiot who wants to cut taxes on the rich again. I realize it's a little hard to read the exact dates, but here's the overall point:
High taxes on the wealthy, generally speaking, correspond to periods of economic prosperity. Low taxes on the rich, generally speaking, correspond to bad economic periods.
Gee, could there be a connection here?
Most Commented On
- CONTACT DR.ZABAZA ON +2348182620374 TO GET YOUR WIFE BACK - April 24, 2014
- That 90 year old woman with - April 24, 2014
- An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back - April 24, 2014
- Say, that's a stunning full - April 24, 2014
- That's exactly why she cannot be trusted - April 24, 2014
- Imagine an international SEIU - April 24, 2014
- this is the best spell caster in the world - April 24, 2014
- My Name is Mr James smith .I - April 24, 2014
- What works, systemically? - April 24, 2014
- Miss Precious Nzunde can destroy your puppetmaster!!! - April 24, 2014