I found this nifty chart on DailyKos, along with an article about the idiot who wants to cut taxes on the rich again. I realize it's a little hard to read the exact dates, but here's the overall point:
High taxes on the wealthy, generally speaking, correspond to periods of economic prosperity. Low taxes on the rich, generally speaking, correspond to bad economic periods.
Gee, could there be a connection here?
Most Commented On
- And, my 'Anon' new coward 'friend' - June 19, 2013
- Who y'all accusing of slander, no-name coward? - June 19, 2013
- Some made up fake name is no more credible than "Anon". - June 19, 2013
- Ashamed of your given name, 'Anon'? - June 19, 2013
- Community Seeks Say In How SF Grows - June 19, 2013
- The End of an Era Not of a Legacy - June 19, 2013
- New Order - June 19, 2013
- Wrong, Ann, we've already seen the problem when the SFBG is - June 19, 2013
- This is scandalous slander. - June 19, 2013
- hey hey - June 19, 2013