Today we can't resist talking about naked people in the Castro, since my last post on the subject has about 90 comments (not counting the ones that violated our comments policy and had to be deleted). Johnny thinks all of San Francisco should pick a day and go naked, just to show solidarity with the guys at 17th and Castro. I'm good with that -- maybe, sort of -- as long as Chuck Nevius and a few others I can think of stay home.
Listen to the fun after the jump.
Most Commented On
- What damage does the Hetch Hetchy dam cause now? - July 23, 2014
- I really don't understand - July 23, 2014
- It's really about make it - July 23, 2014
- thank you dr sule - July 23, 2014
- Keep the dam - July 23, 2014
- MUNI workers need raises - NOW - July 23, 2014
- Do they have the right to target civilians, Greg? - July 23, 2014
- Balance - July 23, 2014
- In addition to being dumb - July 23, 2014
- Restoring Hetch Hetchy Valley: A New Approach - July 23, 2014