Don't miss the final Guardian forum on the mayor's race -- featuring the candidates. It's going to be fun -- so far, eight candidates have confirmed, and we're going to ask them to talk about the progressive agenda that we've developed over the summer. Among other things, we're going to ask the candidates whether they support some of the key elements of the program -- and an independent blue-ribbon all-star panel of experts (not including me) will judge whether the would-by mayors answered yes, answered no -- or waffled.
We'll see you there.
6 p.m., Wed. Sept. 21, at the LGBT Center, Market and Octavia.
Most Commented On
- Where's my car? - July 25, 2014
- mpByUqnaqJji - July 25, 2014
- Police radio dispatch from Alejandro Nieto shooting raises new - July 25, 2014
- Marcos is just pissed that - July 25, 2014
- You honestly believe that? - July 25, 2014
- PY, you're up early today! - July 25, 2014
- soccercomplex - July 25, 2014
- ZjFEnIWzdDRHkwl - July 25, 2014
- Say what? Maybe you should be - July 25, 2014
- The US government is morally bankrupt - July 25, 2014